Stripy Block Stud
Stripy Block Stud
These earrings are a new addition to our collection, made from a single block of our hand cast resin, each pair has been custom shaped, sanded and polished into a completely unique pair of jewels displaying a cross-section of either horizontal or vertical stripy colour.
On occasion we also incorporate the leftover remnants of previous resin pours, making use of as much material as we can so we can reduce our waste and create our jewellery sustainably.
There are some variations of this design
- All sizes, shapes and colours are unique to each individual pair
- We sometimes create a few pairs from each 'block' of resin we make.
- Earrings will be finished as either a stud or a drop using surgical steel findings.
- On occasion, brooches may also be available.
They are bright and fun plus they are very light weight making them a pleasure to wear as your everyday/anywhere earrings.
They are 100% designed and created by us, lovingly hand finished, polished and buffed. They are also set with surgical steel findings, a hypoallergenic option that suits most ears.
As these earrings are all made individually, they may have slight imperfections (i.e bubbles) making them extra special and adding to the handmade aesthetic and uniqueness of your selected pair!
Having said that, we can custom make similar pieces, but again, no two pieces are the same, a factor that we really enjoy and embrace about our product.
- Materials Resin, Surgical Steel
- Size Approx 35x13 mm, 7mm thick
- Please note that these dimensions are approximate as each pair is slightly different from the other which is due to the handfinish process. If you want specific measurements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Weight Approx 6g per pair.
- Handmade in Melbourne.
- Please note that some pieces are slightly translucent
- These items are available for wholesale. Please contact us for further information.