Collage Collection- Petal Pop Flower Top Tear Drop
These earrings are a part of our Petal Pop 2019 Collection. The range explores the fun and playful shapes of 60s inspired flower power pop imagery.
This pair of earrings has also been created by using at the leftover remnants of previous resin pours, making use of as much material as we can so we can reduce our waste and create our jewellery sustainably. We call this range our Collage Collection.
This clever pair of earrings sits in both Petal Pop and Collage collections, making them a pretty special pair of jewels for one lucky lucky person!
They are bright and fun plus they are very light weight making them a pleasure to wear as your everyday/anywhere earrings.
They are 100% designed and created by us, lovingly hand finished, polished and buffed. They are also set with surgical steel findings, a hypoallergenic option that suits most ears.
As these earrings are all made individually, they may have slight imperfections (i.e bubbles) making them extra special and adding to the handmade aesthetic and uniqueness of your selected pair!
Having said that, we can custom make similar pieces, but again, no two pieces are the same, a factor that we really enjoy and embrace about our product.
- Materials Resin, Surgical Steel
- Size Approx 68mm in length, 30mm in width, 4mm in depth.
- Please note that these dimensions are approximate as each pair is slightly different from the other which is due to the handfinish process. If you want specific measurements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Weight Approx 10g per pair.
- Handmade in Melbourne.
- Please note that some pieces are slightly translucent
- These items are available for wholesale. Please contact us for further information.